Sports-Betting – Win using this simple strategy. If you want to make money from betting, you are in the right place.
In the video/tutorial, we are going to show you how to beat the bookmakers. Take note, this is not a get rich scheme, but it will put you on the right path.
Take the opportunity to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more insights into Professional gambling.
SPORTS-BETTING – WIN USING THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY
The first thing we need to discuss is why punters lose. Identifying these issues will help you do something about them!
WHY PUNTERS LOSE
Here are 5 reasons why a punter might be losing:
- Compulsive gamblers who chase losses. Bookmakers are the only beneficiary of addiction. Under no circumstances chase losses.
- Overthinking it! Everyone is a wise guy with an opinion! You don’t need an opinion to make money from betting, so take it one step at a time.
- No concept of value. Professional betting is about obtaining value odds. Think it through, every pip counts towards the bottom line!
- Get easily egged on by others. If you are easily influenced, visiting forums can ruin your wealth. Avoid being part of the herd because they will get slaughtered.
- Poor choice of bookmakers. Do your research and get accounts with high-value betting sites. Also, more bookmakers equal more profits.
UNDERSTANDING BETTING ODDS – WIN USING THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY
We need to have a basic understanding of betting odds, and we are going to cover the following basics:
- How Odds are made
- Odds relate to chance
- Remove the juice/Vig using the additive method.
- This works for any sport.
- How to use Pinnacle as a guide
- Excel table (here)
- How to beat the juice (find value odds)
How odds are made & Relate to chance.
To keep this simple, we are going to make balanced odds (same for both teams)
To find the betting per cent, take the decimal odds and divide it into 100. For example, take two NFL teams being offered at 1.95 each. Converting Team A & B odds 1.95 into per cent is simply:
100/1.95 = 51.28%
100/1.95 = 51.28%
Total = 102.56%
To get the bookmaker’s take-out (juice) we need to invert the total per cent:
Inverted = 97.50 (100/102.56)
If the bookmaker had taken equal stakes of 1000 on each one, that would mean a total of 2000 bet. Their hold/profit would be 50 (2000-1950).
This also works for the best of three bettings (see slider)
Remove the juice/vig (additive method)
Using the balanced odds above, we are going to remove the bookmaker’s advantage and show a chance in percentage terms. The calculation is really simple because all we do is take the total per cent and divide it by the individual per cent.
102.56/51.28% = 2.00 (odds)
102.56/51.28% = 2.00 (odds)
As you can see, the odds are now without any bookmaker juice.
This is the same for three-way betting (see slider), and other odds variance.
This works for any sport.
It is the odds that count and not the sport. However, the additive method is best suited to short odds (1.60 to 4.00). When the odds are longer, the multiplicative method is a better formula.
As promised, here is the link to an excel sheet which will act as a guide to making a 100% (no juice) betting book.
Once you understand, it is easy to make an excel/bot that converts odds to 100%. For the record, Pinnacle and other agencies supply API services, albeit at a cost.
HOW TO USE PINNACLE ODDS TO GUIDE – SPORTS-BETTING – WIN USING THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY.
In our experience, Pinnacle odds are about the most accurate on the market. While nothing is 100%, our data research gives Pinnacle a 99.4% accuracy rating. Nevertheless, if you find another bookmaker site which you find better, the same method applies.
Use the juice removal (above) to convert Pinnacle odds to 100%. Here is an example of this best of 3 markets.
Total = 104.04%
Remove juice 104.04%/
48.31 = 2.15 odds (46.5%)
26.74 = 3.89 (25.7%)
28.99 = 3.59 (27.8%)
The per cent (in brackets) is now without juice, meaning the 100% book price is 2.15 3.89 3.59.
How to beat the juice
The object of the game is to find bigger odds than those mentioned above.
For example, if you find odds of 2.20, and the 100% book odds are 2.15 – you have +5 pips
Consequently, the bigger the value, the more interesting the bet. In short, if you find odds 2.30 (+0.15), your expected EV (expected value) is significantly higher than if the odds were 2.16 (+0.01).
CONSIDERATIONS – SPORTS-BETTING – WIN USING THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY.
- It’s a numbers game, meaning the more high-value bets you can find the better. While it’s a slightly different method, you can take our Exclusive half price offer (here) with Rebelbetting. Used correctly, you will receive a constant supply of betting opportunities for a small cost.
- Grow your betting bank by using the compounded interest method. This means, raising your stakes as you progress.
- Value betting is the perfect stepping stone. It is important to improve your betting techniques before finding other ways of beating the bookmaker!
- Tread carefully with betting accounts. Bookmakers don’t like advantage takers, but with the right approach, you can profit a good amount. Watch this video for a better understanding:
- Source the best betting accounts. Make it easy on yourself by finding the bookmakers with the most value.
- Use third party accounts. At some stage you will be stopped or limited, this is when you need to think 3rd party accounts.
- API/BOTS. Once you are making a handsome profit, consider building software to help find bets.
Thanks for staying to the end – You have made it through to boot camp!
For those interested, we also offer one-on-one coaching. While this comes at a cost, it’s a great investment if you are ready to step-it-up
Watch the video – SPORTS-BETTING – WIN USING THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY